Sunday, February 17, 2008

I live in a Garden


I live in a garden;

a wonderful, beautiful garden city;

Kampala
the beautiful-


I live in a jungle,

a wild green florid jungle

with trees green and leaves large

grass underneath, lush, green, dewy;



I live in an orchard-

avocado, mango, pawpaw, pear,

trees waving around me,

birds in the guava behind,



I live, a king in a palace-


Kampala
the Beautiful;

jungle garden city,


lush with leaves, green and dew


everywhere a tree, reminder of


green jungle past


that the concrete jungle of man


barely keeps in check;



I live in a garden

the valleys, hills, blue skies, waving trees

grassy soils and dusty roads

of Kampala the Beautiful.



©GayUganda 12 Feb 2008

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080218/lf_nm/africa_blogging_gay_dc;_ylt=AursqfWuFLuhimY7D99GxZG96Q8F

Anonymous said...

Copy and paste the above link into your browser; it's about you...

gayuganda said...

Yeah, seen it.

The links to the Yahoo and Reuters stories are on the next post

gug

Post a Comment