Monday, February 22, 2010

Grumble, Grumble

How is it possible to blog and do other things?

Sometimes it is possible. Sometimes it is not.

The blog doesnt feed me... (Despite the Buturo 20 Million USD, which incidentally has not arrived. Yet. I have faith in the man. I am still waiting.)

I seem to be caught up doing some things which definitely relate to my persona as a gay man in Uganda, which I cannot blog about, but, which demand that I do the necessary.

That means, a brief leave of abscence.... Which of course I take the liberty to curtail whenever I feel the urge and itch.


gug

3 comments:

Jean-Paul, Canada said...

Hi gug,

You do what you have to do, my friend.

In the meantime, readers of "The Advocate" noticed that today's top story whas about California congresswoman Bonnie Lowenthal who introduced a bill that would eliminate a 43-year-old section of state code that mandates a search for a "cure" for homosexuality.

http://www.advocate.com/News/Daily_News/2010/02/22/Gay_Cure_Mandate_Targeted_in_Calif/

LOVE NEEDS NO CURE

UGANDA GAY RIGHTS * EQUAL RIGHTS

Anonymous said...

I KNOW HOW IT IS... YOU GOTTA WORK....
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING... AS A UGANDAN LIVING OUT OF THE COUNTRY.. YOUR BLOG HAS BEEN THE MOST RELEVANT INFORMATION DISSEMINATOR OUT THERE!!
IT HAS HELPED ME TO STAY IN TUNE WITH THE WHOLE PROCESS.. AND I HAVE TO GIVE YOU A STANDING OVATION!! YOU'VE BEEN BRAVE AND GREAT.

Paul said...

Do enjoy your time out, we'll still be here when you get back! And thank you so much for keeping us up to date, it's very much appreciated.

Post a Comment