Saturday, October 23, 2010

Guardian article; Being Gay in Uganda....

Yeah,

that was me.... talking about what it is like.

Was asked Thursday eve, thought about it for a few minutes, and, had it written in an hour. Was interesting. And, it was posted, and.... one of the quirks of my internet. Lost the net for some time...! Sigh....

Anyway, yeah, that was me. Being Gay in Uganda. Read the article...

Partner back from the seminar and was like, you did this? But, it wasnt really a problem. Seems like the 'activism' has rubbed off.

Be well... and do read the article.


gug

5 comments:

Darlkom said...

I read the article and having been a reader of your blog, I knew instantly, from the opening line that it was you. Gotta love the interwebz.

gayuganda said...

Uh, bye bye anonymity????!!

Leonard said...

Great interview...thanks for sharing it, I linked to you/it.

You´re a wonderful man!

Best,
Leonardo

Unknown said...

When I meet people like you on the web, I realize how courageous humans can be. Congratulations and bless you.

William Lockett said...

The willingness to speak out when we are afraid and outnumbered is our greatest strength.

Post a Comment