Sunday, November 30, 2008

Kiss of the Sun


A day of beauty;


I stand in the sun, shirt off


feeling its warm caress on


the smoothness of my skin,




It’s beautiful-


the clouds play hide and seek


sudden shadows that shade


the warming rays, and I lift


my anxious eyes, counting the minutes till


they will roll off and let


the sun’s face pop out again.




the sun’s kiss on my skin


what a pure, simple pleasure


to feel and enjoy!




©GayUganda 30 November 2008


Ha princess. Memories of home, enough pointers for you to work out where.



2 comments:

Princess said...

I love the poem! :-)
Beautiful.
Gives one ideas... :D

*But, the pointers are lost on me. :-(
Where is that??

Leonard said...

Thanks, I loved the Poem too...I could feel it outside and inside.

Post a Comment