Monday, April 28, 2008

Horror Story

I was not going to post.

Then I passed through some news stories, and a truly, macabre, horror story struck me. Certainly, not the kind to read on an early Monday morning, but life does not give us such relief.

AMSTETTEN, Austria (CNN) -- Austrian police were Monday investigating the case of a 73-year-old man who they believe held his daughter captive in his cellar for 24 years and fathered at least six children with her.

The woman, identified as 42-year-old Elisabeth F., has been missing since 1984, when she was 18 years old, police said at a news conference.

Police: Captive had at least 6 children by her father



Story Highlights
  • Woman tells Austrian police she was held prisoner in cellar for nearly 24 years
  • Police believe the 73-year-old man may have fathered at least 6 of her children
  • The 42-year-old woman had been missing since 1984, when she was 18
  • One of her children, a 19-year-old woman, is hospitalized in serious condition
For me to comment on this is like the statement that water is wet. Indeed, water is wet.

Caution, the story is not for the soft hearted. So, you click on the link at your own risk. You will not feel good after reading it. (But then, life is not only about feeling good, is it?)

A true horror story.

GayUganda

14 comments:

Princess said...

I heard a bit about this on BBC last night, but was too distracted to really pay attention. Let me go look at the story.

Princess said...

"water's wet."

gayuganda said...

Indeed it is.

DeTamble said...

I saw that. It's SICK! Parent/child incest is just WRONG!

gayuganda said...

[err, this is the same person who was talking of brother/sister incest a bit hopefully!]

Anonymous said...

horrid!!

DeTamble said...

I said parent/child incest is gross. But sibling incest, if both parties are willing, then sure! :D I mean, they're cute, you're cute, you're both bored, why not. :P

The 27th Comrade said...

@GUG: It'll take a while before we are all used to DeTamble, won't it? :o)

DeTamble said...

OI!

gayuganda said...

Well 27th,

me as the Muko, I will put up with her. Am well paid, car and cows, remember????

Are you man enough? You know, when you go for the Rape of the Willing, you have to errrrrrr......

Uhem.

I guess that was besides the point.

Yes, sis, you are quite a handful, in as many ways as you can read into that!

gug

gayuganda said...

Oh,

and yes, Numbers, you are welcome. Have noticed your footsteps. Thanks!

gug

DeTamble said...

In as many ways as I can read? Oh good, because there are quite a lot of ways in which I can read into that :D

You never did tell me how much I was allowed to fight back. Is there too much? If he returns scratched, beaten and bloody will that shame the family? There must be some sort of 'fight back' limit to the Rape of the Willing.

gayuganda said...

Oh sister,

this is a secret, you are supposed to fight for the family honour!!!!!

I hear it makes it all the more exciting.

So, if he comes back bruised and bloody, and you meekly submissive by his side, we shall be sooooooo proud of you! You will have done family an honour, and what an honour!

But not too much, remember, you do love him, dont you?

DeTamble said...

I do love him, sure, but as you say, it makes it all the more exciting. So he shall return bruised and bloodied and I shall return meekly and more or less submissive, so long as you don't look too close because I'm sure to be gloating over the wounds I inflicted *cheeky grin*

You'll all be very proud of me!! And anyway, I can't hurt him too bad, you've seen his long arms, there's only so much blood I can draw before I get tangled up in them. Like an adorable Bumblebee caught in the Evil Communist's Web.

:-D

Post a Comment