Sunday, March 29, 2009

Videos of the Anti-Gay Campaign in Uganda

Saw this.

Wanted to link to them, you get an idea of what is being said in our backwater. Problem is that with our poor internet connections, it is almost impossible to watch it in the country.

Here is the link to the link....!


Box Turtle bulletin here has some transcription of the tapes. Interesting really. This is the truth, that labels us child abusers, molesters, rapists. These are the allegations which Langa and Co are making to label and run a campaign of falsehoods.

On the one hand I wonder how a sane rational person can believe this. Despite the fact that I am gay, I dont think I would take these blanket conclusions, allegations and outright lies as fact, even if I was no gay.

So, why do people believe them?

My real problem is that they do. Ready to condemn me before I can even present a defence!



gug

No comments:

Post a Comment