Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Afternoon.

Just been to see my Mom.

Surprise visit. She complains I don’t go there often enough.

Kind of tough, sometimes. New year’s resolution… I will see her more often than last year. I think I have already achieved that [stupid, smug smile]
A very beautiful day. Woke with my love in my hands. Made wonderful love. Cant figure out why the hell Bahati would like me in prison, or dead because we make love! I must say I cannot.

Fact is, soon after lunch, and a very personal grooming, we were at it again. [blush!]. So, death penalty, serial offender….!
Sigh, when love is so good, and pleasure is mixed with love, then, I doubt I will ever agree that making love should be punishable in anyway. You get?

Rained today. Good heavy shower. And, now the sun is out like it never rained. When we went to see Mom, she told us they had three heavy cloudbursts. Rivers of water, cleared in an hour. And, now the sun is out, very hot and bright. And the skies are clear. Beautiful Uganda. Beautiful Kampala.

She is used to me going home with my man. I believe she knows… Never says anything. And, they have this nasty habit of talking about me when I move away from them. All those nasty things done in childhood which are best left forgotten…. Her son-in-law loves those nasty embarrassing escapades. I think he just wants to know them so that he can tease me later.
Uh, me being gay, and him my partner? We don’t discuss it. [shrug]

Would she report me to the police within 24 hours of the Bahati Anti-Homosexuality Bill becoming law? I doubt it. She is my mother.
Just going through some of the news. Ssempa’s Million Man march to ‘Kill the Gays’ is given some very wide coverage.

I don’t know whether he still reads this blog, but, maybe he should call me to be his publicity person? First bit of advice, shut up boss. Whenever you open your mouth, you put it there. You know what.

By the way, how did Britain come to ask that horrible ‘Hate the Gay’ preacher from America going there? Phelps somebody. Is it possible for the most honourable Martin Ssempa to get the same treatment? I mean, he is a preacher of hate, why should he be getting visas to visit places like the UK, and US, and Europe? Hey, I am just thinking. These are the ‘failed states’ with so many ‘evil gays’ who should be killed of course. Of course he wouldn’t like to visit those places full of decadent homosexuals. Pay back time for some of the worst hate preachers of the world.

And, while you are at it, what about Nsaba-Buturo, the guy who says ‘Homosexuals should forget about Human Rights.’ Just a small reminder that homosexuals are human…!

Bahati is attending the prayer breakfast in the US in Feb of this year? Well, is Sharlet a liar or not? Seems that he, or one of the people there was correct. No. He is a liar, says Bahati. Want to know more about Bahati, Buturo, and Museveni and the Fellowship and Prayer Breakfasts? Just google them.

Here is the Monitor article.

In February, David Bahati, the mover of the controversial Anti-Homosexuality Bill is expected to attend a prayer breakfast in the American capital of Washington DC.
Mr Bahati, according to reports, may speak at the event where President Barack Obama – a gays-tolerant liberal president, is also expected to attend. On Friday, Mr Bahati said he would attend. The event is organised by The Fellowship- a conservative Christian organisation, which has deep political connections and counts several high-ranking conservative politicians in its membership.


“I intend to attend the prayer breakfast,” said Mr Bahati - himself a part organiser of the Ugandan equivalent of the national prayer breakfast. This week, citing international pressure, President Yoweri Museveni advised his party’s National Executive Committee, his cabinet and the NRM parliamentary caucus to “go slow” on the Bill.


Mr Bahati told Inside Politics he is set to meet a special cabinet session to discuss the Bill tomorrow.

Interesting. Bahati and Obama to share the podium? Fame, fame indeed. But, wait a bit. I don’t think that some Americans are amused at that. Here.

And, am told that the Honourable Nsaba-Buturo will be there. Didnt I read that the Prayer Breakfast was cancelled?

I have come across a curious trend in the news. Some people are out to defend the Christians of Uganda. They are crying foul that how can the Christians of Uganda be told not to kill the gays that are in Uganda? That Christians in Uganda are under attack. etc, etc.



Getting that point of view mainly from America. I think Ssempa would love to link up with those guys. Problem is, some of them have not read the Anti-Homosexual Bill. Its text is here.



So, when I come across that kind of non-sense, I helpfully give them the bill, for them to make up their minds how Christian it is…. After all, I have it from the authority of Rick Warren that it is un-Christian. I will not quote the Pope, nor the Archbishop of Kampala, or Canterbury, or York….! Hey, come to think of it, there are lots of Christians who are up in arms against this bill!

When I think of the couple in Malawi,  I wonder… Hell, they remind me that despite the levity and crass humour I throw around here, things are real serious. Yes, our lives, our liberty, they are all at stake. Public humiliation, death, devilement. All are things which we have in store for us. So, maybe I should stop the humour?

No.

Why should I? I know I am at risk, why not smile till the hangman kicks away the chair? Just madden his damned face, make my rictus of death a memory for him to treasure!


I have just gotten across a must see article. Written by someone else, about how Ssempa behaves. It is so good that I must stop this post so that I start on it.



Be well



gug

1 comment:

Leonard said...

Yes, our lives, our liberty, they are all at stake. Public humiliation, death, devilement. All are things which we have in store for us.¨ gug

It´s true. Even the smarter of the fools believe the lie...they are, and always have been cowards...what they are afraid of isn´t us, it´s themselves, their falsepride, their sense of personal ¨sensibilities¨ it has little to do with us...we ARE the GHOST in some of their very own closets...we are the DARKEST SHADOWS of their very own souls...we scare the fu*k out of them because they know it is THEMSELVES who are dangerously sensual (and capable of anything) when the light goes out.

We scare them they are cornered and will do/say anything to demonize and destroy us.

Post a Comment